What you'll learn:
- Filters from A to Z step by step.
- Create mobile applications with the efficiency of Netiv for both Android and iPhone.
- Use of many features such as device camera, authentication, and others.
- Learn all the basics non-stop and beyond: Dive into circuits and filters to become an advanced developer.
- Understandingall the basic concepts of developing filters
- Be proficient in one of the fastest growing technologies.
- Detailed setup instructions for Windows.
- A thorough introduction to Flutter and the concept behind widgets.
- An overview of the built-in widgets and how you may add your own ones.
- Page navigation with tabs, side drawers and stack-based navigation.
- State management solutions.
- Handling and validating user input.
- Connecting your Flutter app to backend servers by sending Http requests.
- User authentication.
- Using native device features like the camera.
- Adding beautiful animations & page transitions.
- Image Upload and more...
- Personal computer.
- Desire to learn.
- You must have the basics of the Dart language to start with this course.
Who this course is for:
- For everyone who wants to create Android and iOS applications using filters.
- You're interested in building real native mobile apps for the two most popular mobile platforms - iOS and Android.
- You want to explore the full set of features Flutter offers.
- Don't want to spend hours learning two completely different languages.
This course includes:
- 71 hours recorded video in Arabic.
- 4 articles
- 31 downloadable resources
- Live lecture every week.
- The content is downloadable for Full lifetime access.
- Hassan Fulaih.
- Shrouk Alkadi
- Teacher: Shrouk Elkady
Once you have the fundamentals down, you'll apply that knowledge by creating algorithms to manipulate strings, factorialize numbers, and even calculate the orbit of the International Space Station.
Along the way, you'll also learn two important programming styles or paradigms: Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and Functional Programming (FP).
HTML is the standard markup language for Web pages. With HTML you can create your own Website. HTML is easy to learn – You will enjoy it!
CSS is the language we use to style an HTML document. CSS describes how HTML elements should be displayed. This tutorial will teach you CSS from basic to advanced.