What you’ll learn:
- Filters from A to Z step by step.
- Create mobile applications with the efficiency of Netiv for both Android and iPhone.
- Use of many features such as device camera, authentication, and others.
- Learn all the basics non-stop and beyond: Dive into circuits and filters to become an advanced developer.
- Understandingall the basic concepts of developing filters
- Be proficient in one of the fastest growing technologies.
- Detailed setup instructions for Windows.
- A thorough introduction to Flutter and the concept behind widgets.
- An overview of the built-in widgets and how you may add your own ones.
- Page navigation with tabs, side drawers and stack-based navigation.
- State management solutions.
- Handling and validating user input.
- Connecting your Flutter app to backend servers by sending Http requests.
- User authentication.
- Using native device features like the camera.
- Adding beautiful animations & page transitions.
- Image Upload and more…
- Personal computer.
- Desire to learn.
- You must have the basics of the Dart language to start with this course.
Who this course is for:
- For everyone who wants to create Android and iOS applications using filters.
- You’re interested in building real native mobile apps for the two most popular mobile platforms – iOS and Android.
- You want to explore the full set of features Flutter offers.
- Don’t want to spend hours learning two completely different languages.
This course includes:
- 71 hours recorded video in Arabic.
- 4 articles
- 31 downloadable resources
- Live lecture every week.
- The content is downloadable for Full lifetime access.
- Hassan Fulaih.
- Shrouk Alkadi